JUPITER, FL– May 2, 2016 –There have been some important changes in building codes and standards. The May/June 2016 issue of Spray Foam Magazine contains articles explaining those changes, as well as stories identifying the latest trends, because today’s trends becomes tomorrow’s standard. This issue also features a new issue of Spray Foam Magazine Canada. The digital issue is now available online for free and on mobile devices through the Spray Foam Magazine App. The print version of this issue will be mailed to subscribers in early May.
Featured articles include SPF insulation and Ed Begley Jr’s LEED Platinum house; complying with Code when using Intumescent Coatings over SPF; and How Next-Gen SPF drives the Tiny Home phenomenon.
Click Above to Read the Latest Issue
Highlights from the May/June 2016 Issue
Spray Foam Magazine:
• Ed Begley Jr and SPF LEED the Hollywood Green Revolution
• Tiny Foam Home is Next-Gen SPF Showcase
• Concrete Leveling Made Easy with SPF
• Protective Coatings: Adding Muscle to Gym Roof
• Ultra-Low Density Open-Cell SPF
• Retirement Planning Starts NOW
• Safety First: Aerial Safety
• SPF Education
• Intumescent Coatings and SPF
• Bryan Baeumler Approves of SPF
• Eco-friendly SPF Insulates High-Rise Apartments
• Tank Farm Secondary Containment
RELATED Premium Spray Products – An Accella Brand – Congratulates Wedge Roofing On Roofing Industry Awards, Demilec Becomes a Global Sponsor for SprayFoam.com, Spray Foam Market to Grow at 7% CAGR, Report Says
About Spray Foam Magazine: Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine is targeted to a global audience of building construction professionals and energy-conscious readers. It is distributed bi-monthly to applicators, manufacturers, distributors, specifiers, general contractors, architects, engineers, and managers in both the public and private sectors. For more information, or free instant access, please use the links provided below.