JUPITER, FL–September 11, 2013–Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine (SFIRM) today announces the publishing of The Residential Issue. The September/October 2013 edition is now available online and in mobile apps for readers around the globe.
“Our latest issue dives headfirst into the realm of residential spray foam applications and the science behind SPF’s numerous benefits,” said Ryan Spencer, Editor-in-Chief. “We’re incredibly proud that we highlight these topics in our largest issue ever.”
Beyond the residential-related articles, the September/October 2013 Issue also features the long-established SFIRM departments like SPF roofing, coatings, and marketing.
Highlights from the September/October 2013 Issue
• Dow focuses on real-world residential research
• Huntsman discusses SPF’s wind uplift benefits
• Icynene’s role in an Emmy-winning star’s new home
• Spray foam’s integral role in a deep energy retrofit
• An extravagant residential barn is insulated with SPF
• SPF insulates a retirement community twice over
• A spray foam roofing system tops off a barrel roof
• Gaco Western coatings give a gym a cool roof
• An easy-to-use barrier system to control overspray
• How to properly document a project with your phone
SFIRM is also pleased to report it has amassed exactly 33,183 readers as of writing, which stands as an increase in readership of 5.8% since the last measurement, and an increase in growth of 9.4%, versus the growth between the May/June 2013 and July/August 2013 issues.
“We’re extremely satisfied with our growth during these summer months,” said Spencer. “It’s critically important to increase readership during this time of the year, and the fact that we’ve outpaced the growth since the last measurement is outstanding.”
For a free subscription to Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine, entailing direct-to-inbox delivery of future issues, please use the link provided below.
About Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine: Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine is targeted to a global audience of building construction professionals and energy-conscious readers. It is distributed bi-monthly to applicators, manufacturers, distributors, specifiers, general contractors, architects, engineers, and managers in both the public and private sectors. For more information, or free instant access, please use the links provided below.