JUPITER, FL–January 1, 2016–Spray Foam Magazine is thrilled to instill a sense of normalcy into this otherwise abnormal winter by publishing the first new issue of the year. The January/February 2016 Issue is now available to read for free online and on mobile devices through the Spray Foam Magazine App. The print edition of this latest issue will be mailed to subscribers in early January and also will be available at the Sprayfoam 2016 Convention and Expo to all attendees.
“We’re really excited to ring in the New Year with our first issue of 2016,” said Editor-in-Chief Ryan Spencer. “This issue features numerous breakthroughs and innovations that will shape our industry in the foreseeable future.”
The new issue delves into the next generation of spray foam, as well as two new directions for proportioning equipment. Additionally, we see another edition of Spray Foam Magazine Canada, which features a timely discussion of performing SPF applications in cold conditions.
Click Above to Read the Latest Issue
Highlights from the January/February 2016 Issue
Spray Foam Magazine
- Designing high-performance proportioners
- 4th generation SPF for a green future
- Revolutionizing low-pressure foam applications
- Is your supplier in your corner?
- Firestop systems and spray foam insulation
- Residential: foamed Habit for Humanity homes
- Roofing: spray foam restores multi-level roof
- Specialty: full-sized Noah’s Ark insulated with SPF
- Coatings: polyurea and silicone roofing system
- Marketing: Digital Trends in 2016
- Event Sneak Peak: Sprayfoam 2016
Spray Foam Magazine Canada
- Discussion Point: Cold Weather Applications
- Commercial: SPF insulates upscale senior living high-rise
- Equipment: heavy-duty protective heated hose sleeve
- Featured Canadian Contractors
RELATED Spray Foam Magazine Publishes Special Double Issue With Focus On Canadian Market, Spray Foam Magazine Highlights Performance, Excellence, Spray Foam Magazine Increases Print Circulation Over 500%
About Spray Foam Magazine: Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine is targeted to a global audience of building construction professionals and energy-conscious readers. It is distributed bi-monthly to applicators, manufacturers, distributors, specifiers, general contractors, architects, engineers, and managers in both the public and private sectors. For more information, or free instant access, please use the links provided below.