JUPITER, FL–November 5, 2012–The November/December issue of Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine is currently live, being digitally accessible to readers across the globe. SFIRM’s eighth issue to date is also the last of 2012 and focuses on exterior spray foam applications.
Highlights from the November/December Issue
- Safety guidelines for exterior applications are reevaluated
- An exterior foam and stucco system sweeps the Southwest
- A massive industrial storage tank is insulated in Iowa
- Spray Foam insulates a 100-year-old home in Canada
- Hilton Head country clubs find savings with SPF
- SucraSeal goes exceeds being green and code-compliant
- Co-generation technology is a boon for spray rig efficiency
- Low-pressure foam system benefits from new proportioner
- RoboLiner revolutionizes polyurea secondary containment
- Weatherization tips with low-pressure foam from Fomo
- A busy California gas station is re-roofed with spray foam
- FTC’s presents new Green guides for marketing
Link to Current Issue: November/December 2012 Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine
SFIRM Readership Hits Milestone
As reported last week, SFIRM has recently hit a major milestone in surpassing 20,000 readers.
“We continue to see readership expansion both domestically and throughout the world, trends that are directly linked to our reader-friendly digital and mobile platforms,” said Ryan Spencer, Editor-in-Chief of Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine. “Bringing our audience new projects, products and industry-relevant topics in every issue maintains reader loyalty.”
SFIRM is growing strongly, with a presence in 131 countries and an exact readership of 20,235 as of writing, which stands as a 13.5% increase from the previous issue’s tally. The publication is uniquely designed for mobile readers as well, being available as an iPhone, Android and Kindle Fire app.
About Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine: Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Magazine is targeted to a global audience of building construction professionals and energy-conscious readers. It is distributed bi-monthly to applicators, manufacturers, distributors, specifiers, general contractors, architects, engineers, and managers in both the public and private sectors. For more information, or free instant access, please use the links provided below.